Lilian (The Leaf Studio) here to share a project using Lace-Up Moon and Stars:
How-To (Lace-Up Moon and Stars):
1. Remove Moon from the carrier and ink it with VersaMark (and no, that hand is not mine! My son B was helping me, so I could take the pictures):
2. Sprinkle Platinum UTEE (Ultra-Thick Embossing Enamel) and heat emboss. Let it cool down and repeat a second time (Steps 1-2).
3. Loop some sequined embroidery thread through the holes and set aside
4. Without removing the stars from the carrier, ink them with VersaMark .
5. Sprinkle Gold UTEE and heat emboss. Let it cool down and repeat.
6. Remove stars from the carrier.
7. Thread one end through one star and tie a knot (using both ends) at the desired height.
How-To (Wooden House):
1. I purchased these wooden houses at my local craft store a while ago and let my kids paint them. I altered one of them by adding some Pearlescent Purple paint on the “green” house.
2. After it dried, I added some Pearlescent Blue diluted with water. Let it dry.
3. Finally, I added some diluted Pearlescent Black (except on the back side) and let dry.
4. On the back side, I painted a rectangle in light blue and let dry.
5. Then, with a black Sharpie, I wrote the quote and doodled the hearts (I must say the regular Sharpie wasn’t working so well, but it was all I had that would work…so, if I try it again, I would use paint markers instead or apply a thin layer of Mod Podge before writing).
6. Adhere Lace-Up Moon and Stars on the front.
Lace-Up Moon and Stars
VersaMark ink pad (Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts)
Platinum and Gold UTEE (Ultra-Thick Embossing Enamel/Ranger)
Sequined Embroidery Thread
Pearlescent Purple, Blue & Black paints
Light Blue Acrylic Paint (Liquitex)
Black and Red Sharpie markers
Adhesive (I used Mod Podge Dimensional Magic)