Design Team Competition for 2018:
Are you an art teacher or a home school mom? Are you a designer, mixed-media artist or crafter? Do you have a blog and a career in the arts or craft that your looking to expand and gain more recognizable for?
You could win:
* Over $200+ in crafting products of your choosing
* Special advance samples of craft products before they even hit the market!
* A design team badge that says: “I Design for EyeConnect Craft’s”
* And Free promotion on all of our social media outlets
EyeConnect Crafts has a new partnership with Spellbinders paper crafts! And we are are looking for TWO new design team members for the year 2018! We are looking to expand our educational and kids craft examples on our blog. Traditional crafts such as greeting cards, scrapbook projects, art journals, and do-it-yourself projects are of course still welcome.
To apply all you have to do is send Erin, at Erin@eyeconnectcrafts.com between three and six samples of your work as well as a short bio about you. If you have a blog or website you may include links to that as well.
All applicants will be notified as we receive and review their work. The two winning new design team members will be notified the first week of Feb.
What You Could Win!
Selected design team members will win a shopping spree on EyeConnect Craft’s.com! You will be invited to select from all of our current and any fore-coming designs! Valued at over $200! You will receive special advance prototype of new products before they ever hit the shelf.
New design team members will also be provided with:
* a custom watermark featuring your name in conjunction with our logo
* a bio with picture and links on your website
* and promotion on all of our social media channels!
Design Team Call Requirements:
* 3-6 project examples
* A short bio
* And any link to your website, blog, social media channels you want us to look at
Submissions for the design team competition Wed. At Midnight Jan. 31, 2018
Selected applicants will be asked to complete one craft project per month. Experience posting to WordPress, a willingness to learn, and a strong grasp of the English language is required. Correct spelling and grammar are require.