Classy and Sassy Craft Tag.
Good morning everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with my first post as a member of the EyeConnect Crafts Design Team. I am so excited to be designing with these amazing chipboard products. If you haven’t already, please take a look around the store and check out the fun chipboard products available. There are some really fun designs to work with.
- Create a tag that will fit the long dress.
- Cut pattern paper to fit and ink edges with black ink.
- Adhere to black cardstock, then add to tag.
- Ink long dress with black ink, then lace up the dress with twine.
- Place long dress on the tag on a slight angle using foam adhesives for dimension.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink and cut into pennant shape. (I thought this sentiment worked well with the dress).
- Mat with black cardstock.
- Insert slightly behind dress and adhere.
- Add large flower to top of tag.
- Cut apart pearl swirls and add randomly about tag.