EyeConnect Crafts move-able chipboard embellishments are unique and can be used in SO many ways!
Do you have an unique idea for using our products? Would you like to be featured on our blog? Drop Erin a email with your idea and a sample picture and you could be featured on EyeConnect Craft’s blog!
Our blog features over 200+ DIY craft projects ideas for a wide variety of experience and levels. ANd if that isn’t enough here are 15 more.
15 Ideas for How to Use your EyeConnect Crafts Designs!
- In a scrapbook layout of your Summer Vacation to the Beach (Suggested designs Oceanic Creatures Collection)
- On a Save the date Card. (Suggested design, Totem Swans)
- On a Winter Wedding Invitation. (Suggested design, Totem Penguins)
- Hanging from a new babies mobile.
- To make a sea theme mobile decoration.
- To make a DIY sea themed crate.
- As an art journal prompt, “What is your Totem?”
- As a fun educational kids craft project. (Shadow Puppets)
- To organize and label your linens. (Suggested designs, Lace-Up Tags in LG or SM)
- As a Thank You card ( Suggested design, Lace-up Rain Cloud)
- As a Get Well Card.
- As a Card offering Encouragement. (Suggested design, Lace-Up Moon)
- As party banner decoration. ( Suggested designs, Lace-Up Flags)
- As a christmas decoration. (Suggested designs, Lace-Up Bulbs)
- As a christmas decoration for your tree (Suggested designs, Lace-Up Stars)