- One lucky winner will receive a US$25 Gift Certificate from EyeConnect Crafts AND a US$25 Gift Certificate from Rubber Dance Stamps to spend on their websites!
- Another lucky winner will receive a surprise gift from both Erin and Bibi, with $25 worth of products from each of their two companies (a total US$50 value)!
1) Visit all the blog posts in the hop and leave a comment.
Here is what I made with chipboards from EyeConnect Crafts and stamps from Rubber Dance:
I used Rubber Dance’s “Pine, Fir, Yew” stamps to create the feather texture on the swans, the “Weeds Love” in white and green as a background on the craft gift bag, and Bibi’s Mailed with Love stamps on the Lace-Up Broken Heart in Large.
Craft Project Idea: Gift bags are a quick and easy craft for Valentines Day. AND you can reuse them by just changing the tissue paper or tag!
For Example: Switch out the green tissue paper for white and you have an easy wedding gift bag. Or replace the red Lace-Up Heart Tag out with one of our Lace-Up Tags and you have a gift bag perfect for a summer bbq.
Craft Supplies List:
- Craft Bag
- Lace-Up Hearts in Large
- Totem Poppet Swans
- Mini brads in White
- Rubber Dance Stamps: Pine, Fir, Yew
- Rubber Dance Stamps: Mailed with Love
- Rubber Dance Stamps: Weed Love
- Paint in Dark Red
- White Stamp Pad
- Neon Green Stamp Pad
Visit the Rest of the Blog Hop Participants Here:
1. Erin, owner of EyeConnect Crafts
You may have noticed that the blog hop projects all use the colours from this months Rubber Dance Challenge, Kraft, White and Red. Play along for another chance to win Rubber Dance Stamps, this is the post you need to read (link opens in a new tab).