Looking for kids’ craft projects?
Need some ideas for fun AND unique kids’ craft projects? Look no further, because we have got you covered with lots of ideas for kids’ craft projects that are fun, unique and movable! Incorporate learning and interaction into your kid’s craft projects today!
- Are you looking for fun AND educational kids’ craft projects that are fun for both you and your children?
- Are you tired of kids’ craft projects that require YOU to do all the work?
- Are you looking for fun, easy and educational kids’ craft projects that are ready to make right out of the package?
Now you can CONNECT with your children with these ready to make, unique kids’ craft projects.
Kids’ Craft Projects:
Step 1. Have your child select a Totem Poppet animal project. (And while you are at it, why not select a Totem Poppet animal for yourself as well?! 🙂
Step 2. Select your color of mini brads for assembly.
Step 3. Open the packages and remove the chipboard and the short writeup.
Step 3. Paint, color, stamp or tangle the pieces while they are still in the chipboard rectangle.
Step 4. Read the short educational paragraph while you wait for your design to dry.
Step 5. Discuss the animals with your child.
(Bonus points if you can connect your animal project to an animal you have seen while on vacation or while exploring!)
Step 6. Put your animals together using mini brads. (Note: Small children should be supervised with the small mini brads.)
Place mini brad through the limb you want in front first and then through the second body part second.
Spread the prongs flat and press down.
Step 7. Glue or tape your finished animals to a stick, a chop stick, or shish-ka bob skewer.
Step 8. Make up names and stories for your animals and play with them!
Step 9. Optional: Make a shadow puppet box or a scene for your animals. Check out our blog post on how to make a shadow puppet box here.
Suggested questions to about your kid’s craft project…
- Have you ever seen a…?
- What color do you think they are?
- Where do you think they live?
- What does your Totem animal eat?
- What is your Totem animals name?