Lilian (The Leaf Studio) here…it’s my turn to share a project today! Do you like wrapping gifts?
I do! So here’s what I made…Gift Toppers:
1. (optional) Apply white gesso on Lace-Up: Celebration, Bulbs and let dry
You can skip this step if you’re using regular glitter. I used Holographic glitter and they are a little see-through…I didn’t want a “brown-ish” color, so that’s why the gesso…
2. Apply Dimensional Magic on the bulb part
3. Sprinkle glitter of your choice and let dry
4. Apply Dimensional Magic on the remaining “screw” area, sprinkle glitter color of choice (I used yellow) and let dry
Repeat with Lace-Up: Celebration, Stars…I didn’t gesso the stars because I used a brilliant or regular glitter.
5. Use die cuts (or cut them with an electronic machine – I used my Cricut E2 and some cartridges) for the base. I layered different shapes.
6. Tie ribbons on the Lace-Ups
7. Adhere the shapes on the bases with foam tape
8. Add Gift Toppers to your packages!
Dimensional Magic (or other adhesive)
Die Cuts or Machine-Cut Shapes